Learn more about the services we offer.
We are international freight forwarders and custom brokers, providing logistics support for air & ocean transport, bonded carriers, trucking, warehousing and crating.
Skyway International is a Canada Customs bonded carrier and operates a fleet of air-ride vehicles including reefers, logistic trucks with tail gates, cube vans, low-beds, flat-beds, and other specialized equipment, under our own permits.
Skyway International, via its Caltex Trucking Division, is a U.S. bonded carrier with ICC certification (Interstate Commerce Commission Certification) to service all 48 mainland States on long-haul trucking.
We provide import and export forwarding via land, rail, air or sea transport, and related services such as project logistics management, the supply and sale on new or used 20’/40’ ocean containers, as well as specialized and regular highway equipment for overland transport.
We also provide Canada Customs clearance through EDI system on all imports, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (customs clearance, drawbacks, and claims) upon request. We offer customs consulting and worldwide representation in all major cities on all continents.
- Our vehicles are equipped to use the link USCBP Transponder DTOPS (Decal and Transponder Online Procurement System) which accelerates their passages through border crossings
- All risks insurance available on a door-to-door basis worldwide on air, land or ocean shipments, at extremely attractive rates.
- Warehousing and storage facilities available either on short or long term basis in our own premises or heated warehouse.
- Sufferance warehousing available directly in our own facilities.
- Integrated logistics on project movements, consolidation or over-sized movements; our experts have over 35 years of experience in air, land and sea shipments.
- Crating and packaging services are supplied for all types of shipments in-house.
- Qualified personnel for the handling of dangerous goods.
- An important link to your “just-in-time” production and partners in your Quality Program.
- All these services available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.